Friday, March 16, 2012

Exclusive: Nia Long Denies Marriage Rumors Says "Her Dedication is to Jesus Christ"


Nia Long is a new mom, but not a newlywed.

The actress says recent rumors that she jumped the broom with NBA player Ime Udoka are absolutely false. "Marriage is not a priority," she tells ESSENCE.com. "We're happy, I'm happy, the kids are fantastic."

Long took to Twitter earlier this month to explain why she wore the rumored engagement rings: "I wear five diamond bands. Each have a special meaning," she wrote. "My dedication to Jesus Christ, My dedication to my eldest son Massai. My dedication to sweet baby Kez. My dedication to love, my love. My dedication to womanhood and self love."

The 41-year-old maintains she and Udoka are happy raising their 4-month-old son Kez Sunday and her son Massai, 10, from a previous relationship.


How do you feel about this statement: Post your comments bloggers!




0 comments:

Post a Comment