Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't Let The Holy Spirit Get Raped!

 Topic from Neechy.com

This is likely a topic that comes up more often then not – celibacy and virginity.
Often times, you feel like the odd ball out because you decide not to shack up with your boo, or because you made a vow to commit to celibacy.

But I believe that God honors your desire to be pure. We leave ourselves open for a ton of trouble, when we have sexual relationships, outside of the will of God.

I really like what Michelle Hammond had to say here, let me know what you think. Your comments are certainly welcome.

2 comments:

Ric Green said...

I love it! It gives a whole nother perpective. Even though this looked to be a women conference, this applies to men also!

ÏWin said...

WOW! Now that is real!! I love it too, now they need to have some of these conferences for married couples. There are some untouched things that need to be dealt with on a major scale.

Post a Comment