Monday, April 4, 2011

Am I getting a blessing or am I stealing?



Have you ever gone to a fast food chain and ordered your food and after receiving your order you check your bag and realize you have some extra food in your bag that you DIDN'T PAY FOR? What do you do?  Do you consider it a BLESSING or is it actually STEALING?  Do you take it back or make your way home to eat the extra goodies in your bag?

Do you sound like this:
"HALLELUJAH Thank you JESUS, they gave me an extra wing in my 3 piece!"

or

"They gave me an extra wing, I think I will take it back because JESUS would!"


We want to hear your stories so leave your comments. 

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Im the thank you Jesus for that extra blessing type. I dont think I have taken anything back unless I didnt get what I paid, then I would take it back. But I guess I never thought of it as stealing. I guess I will be taking some stuff back unless I make it all the way home without noticing.

Post a Comment